Here are the steps to connect your ShipLeap account to Printer's Plan. Keep in mind that you will need need 2 things to integrate--the Printer's Plan API (included if you are already using a web2print solution) and the shipments and labels tool.
1. Contact the Printer's Plan servicing team regarding Printer's Plan release 2021 (or above) and you must have purchased the Printer's Plan Web2Plan API module from them. (YOU MAY ALREADY HAVE THIS)
Let them know you are working with ShipLeap and their team will verify that you have the latest API installed, and once installed you will need them to send you your personalized url. The format will be something like: http://11.222.333.44:8080/planweb/ShipApiListener.aspx
2. Next, make sure you add a ShipLeap integration service in Printer's Plan
From the top menu in Printer's Plan. Click on Settings > Third Party Integrations (towards the bottom left) > Shipping
Click on New
3. Now create a new integration. Next to Name, enter ShipLeap (spell it exactly like this with upper and lower case letters). You can then come up with your own username and password combination. Enter that information next to Username and Password. You can leave Secret Key and Webhook blank. You can make this integration the default by clicking the "Set As Default" button.
4. Click the "Save and Close" button
5. Next, you will have to bring that username and password into the ShipLeap configuration file. We would have sent this to you so you can modify it in notepad. Essentially, you have to make sure the combination matches in ShipLeap and Printer's Plan.
Also near "host":, you will need to drop in the url you received from Printer's Plan without the "/planweb/ShipApiListener.aspx" part. See sample below.
For internal access, you might need to just put in your exact Printer's Plan internal IP address. The host might need to look something like this "http://192.168.1.40" (this is just an example) On our install we just put in http://192.168.1.40 and it worked. TIP: Make sure to try http (not https)
If you don't know what the local IP address is of your Printer's Plan computer, please reference this article https://shipleap.freshdesk.com/a/solutions/articles/48001142371
5. Once that update is made in the ShipLeap Momentum configuration, click Save on the bottom right. Reference this article to save https://shipleap.freshdesk.com/a/solutions/articles/48000984268
6. Close the SHIPLEAP app and REOPEN it so that the configuration is uploaded
7. In Printer's Plan, create a test order and click on the Shipments & Labels button on the left panel towards the bottom. You will have to create an address that ShipLeap will be pulling from.
8. Go into ShipLeap Momentum and enter an order number in the "Scanner Input..." box (top left). If everything works, the shipping address will be automatically pulled in for you.
9. You should also reference this article https://support.printreach.com/hc/en-us/articles/1500004547661-Printer-s-Plan-ShipLeap-Integration-Guide
10. In the Printer's plan config file, you will need this for mapping service and service type,
Carrier = UPS
Carrier = FEDEX
Carrier = USPS